What notifications will I receive when I subscribe to Scotia InfoAlerts?
When you subscribe to Scotia InfoAlerts, you’ll receive an app notification, email or both when important activity happens on your account.
If we suspect that your ScotiaCard has been compromised, we will notify you immediately. And, if you have consented to receive eStatements or other documents electronically, we will notify you with an InfoAlert when your eStatements, online documents, and tax documents are available for you to view through online banking.
In addition, you’ll receive a Scotia InfoAlert notification when you do any of the following:
- Update your online or mobile banking username and/or password
- Update your security questions or answers for online or mobile banking
- Update your access code for online banking
- Add a payee for bill payments
- Update the email address you use for Scotia InfoAlerts
- Update your profile or settings for Scotia InfoAlerts
You can also choose to receive notifications when:
- Your ScotiaCard is used at an ABM, for a debit purchase, Interac e-Transfer and Western Union Money Transfer
- Your Scotiabank credit card account has been used online, by phone, or outside of Canada
- Your bill payment has been made
Last updated August 26, 2022