What are the levels of entitlement and their privileges?
The Small Business ScotiaCard has three levels of entitlements:
- Can deposit via Scotiabank ABMs and branches
- Change PIN on your ScotiaCard
- Status your own ScotiaCard
- Manage Delegate ScotiaCard
- Manage ScotiaCard access
- Change or replace ScotiaCard
- Receive a new ScotiaCard
- Update profile information
All Deposit entitlements, plus:
- Change or reset your Scotia OnLine password
- Obtain balance and transaction information
- Change Scotia OnLine Access Code
- Inquire about funds on hold
Financial Deposit and Inquiry entitlements, plus:
- Cash Withdrawals
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay Bills
- Order cheques
- Stop Payment
- Interac e-Transfers
- Add, update, and delete Bill Payees
Last updated July 4, 2020
What types of small business accounts do you offer?
Where can I find out more about the fees and rates charged on my Small Business account statement?
Can the Canada Emergency Business Account be cancelled or closed at any time without penalty?
What happens when my business is approved for the Canada Emergency Business Account? Will I be charged fees or interest?