Why do I need to answer security questions?
You are being asked to answer security questions because:
- You may be signing on from a device that our system does not recognize and we need to verify your identity
- You may have forgotten to select "Remember my username or card number" on the sign in page
- You might have deleted the cookie that tells us you’re using a registered computer
- You are using a different browser
- You are only allowed to register up to a maximum of 10 computers. If you choose to register an 11th computer, we will automatically de-register the computer that has not been used to sign in to online banking for the longest period of time
This is part of our enhanced level of security to prevent unauthorized access to your account and confidential information.
Last updated January 6, 2021