How is my credit score calculated?
TransUnion calculates your credit score based on a variety of factors in your credit history, such as:
- Your payment history for your loans and credit cards
- How much you owe on your credit accounts
- How long your accounts have been open
- Your credit mix (e.g., credit cards, mortgages, lines of credit)
- How much credit you use and have available
- How often and how recently you’ve applied for credit
Visit our credit scores page on Advice+ to learn more about what impacts your score.
Last updated April 19, 2023