How do I qualify for Scotia SelectPay?
You qualify for a Scotia SelectPay plan if:
- You're the primary cardholder of an eligible Scotiabank credit card (co-borrower accounts are currently not eligible for SelectPay):
- Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite
- Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite
- SCENE+ Visa
- Scotia Momentum Visa
- Scotia Momentum No-Fee Visa
- ScotiaGold Passport Visa
- Scotiabank Value Visa
- Your account is in good standing
- You made an eligible purchase of $100 or more with your eligible Scotiabank credit card
- You have an online or mobile banking account
- You’re a resident of a province or territory in Canada other than Quebec
See the full Terms & Conditions for eligible purchases and additional SelectPay terms and conditions.
When are my monthly Scotia SelectPay installment payments due?
Can I prepay my future installment payments?
What happens if I don’t pay my minimum monthly installment payment in full by the payment due date or I make a late payment?
What Scotiabank credit cards are eligible for Scotia SelectPay Installment Plans?
How can I find my Scotia SelectPay Installment Plan information on my statement?