How do I cancel my Scotia SelectPay Installment Plan and are there cancellation fees?
After your installment plan is enrolled, you can cancel it at any time through the mobile app or Scotia OnLine.
To cancel your plan:
- Select your eligible Scotia credit card and click the __Additional services __tab
- Click Scotia SelectPay and choose your card
- Under My plans, select the installment plan you want to cancel
- Click the Cancel plan button
Allow 1 to 3 business days for us to complete the processing of your installment plan cancellation.
- No cancellation fees will apply
- Once you cancel an installment plan, that purchase will no longer be eligible for future installment plans
- The remaining outstanding installment balance under the installment plan that you’ve cancelled will be re-applied to the balance owing on your eligible account
- The remaining outstanding installment balance will incur interest at the annual interest rate that applies to purchases on your eligible account until it’s paid in full
- Even after processing your cancellation, you will see your installment plan listed on your mobile app for 2 months, on the My plans tab for reference, with a status of cancelled on your next monthly credit card statement
Last updated August 19, 2021