How can I take care of my banking needs from home?
You can complete many of your everyday banking needs from home, 24 hours a day, through online banking and our mobile banking app:
- View account balances and transactions
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Send and receive Interac e-Transfers
- Send a Scotia International Money Transfer
- Deposit cheques (mobile banking app)
To get started:
- Visit Activate Now to activate your account for online or mobile banking
- Sign in to online banking or download the Scotiabank app on the App Store or Google Play
- Find how-to tips and more in our Help Centre
For step-by-step instructions on how to bank on our mobile app, visit Scotiabank Digital Banking.
Last updated July 8, 2020
If I need to access cash what is the best way to get it?
How do I find out if my local branch is open?
How do I make a claim because my trip had to be cancelled or was interrupted because of COVID-19?
How do I make a claim with Scotia Travel Insurance if I cancel or made changes to my travel arrangements?