How is my credit score calculated?
TransUnion calculates your credit score based on a variety of factors in your credit history, such as:
- Your payment history for your loans and credit cards
- How much you owe on your credit accounts
- How long your accounts have been open
- Your credit mix (e.g., credit cards, mortgages, lines of credit)
- How much credit you use and have available
- How often and how recently you’ve applied for credit
Visit transunion.ca to learn more about your credit score and report.
Last updated February 9, 2021