What should I do if a supplementary card is lost, stolen, or damaged?

Either the primary cardholder or supplementary cardholder can report the card as lost, stolen, or damaged by calling us:

Please note, only the primary cardholder or co-borrower can request a new or replacement supplementary card. To request a new card, please call 1-800-472-6842.

Last updated January 4, 2024