How do I qualify for Scotia SelectPay?
You qualify for a Scotia SelectPay plan if:
- You are the primary cardholder of an eligible Scotiabank credit card (co-borrower accounts are currently not eligible for SelectPay:
- Scotia Momentum® Visa Infinite*
- Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite*
- SCENE®* Visa*
- Scotia Momentum® Visa*
- Scotia Momentum® No-Fee Visa*
- ScotiaGold Passport® Visa*
- Scotiabank Value® Visa*
- Your account is in good standing
- You made an eligible purchase of $100 or more with your eligible Scotiabank credit card
- You have a Scotia OnLine or mobile banking account
- You’re a resident of a province or territory in Canada other than Quebec
See the full Terms & Conditions for eligible purchases and additional SelectPay terms and conditions.
Last updated December 19, 2022
When are my monthly Scotia SelectPay installment payments due?
What happens if I don’t pay my minimum monthly installment payment in full by the payment due date or I make a late payment?
Can I prepay my future installment payments? (The word prepay means making extra payments or paying off the entire outstanding installment balance.)
What happens if I pay off my current balance in the mobile app or balance owing on Scotia OnLine?
Why did Scotiabank cancel my installment plan?