How do I pay my personal income taxes online or in the app?
You can pay your personal income taxes by adding the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to your list of bill payees and making a payment just as you would with any other bill.
Your account number for this type of payment is your social insurance number.
- To pay your personal income taxes for 2019, select CRA (REVENUE)-2019 TAX RETURN
- To pay personal taxes for any other year for which you were assessed, select CRA (REV) TAX AMOUNT OWING
- To pay your taxes in advance in installments, select CRA (REVENUE)-TAX INSTALMENTS
- If you are a non-resident of Canada and are paying personal income taxes that are in arrears, select CRA NON RES TAX PMT ARREARS
- If you are a non-resident of Canada and are paying personal income taxes for the current tax year, select CRA NON RES TAX PMT CURRENT YR
Last updated July 5, 2020