How do I enrol in direct deposit with the Canada Revenue Agency through Scotiabank?
If you already have direct deposit set up with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you don't need to enrol again unless you want to update the deposit account to be used. To enrol in direct deposit with CRA:
- From your Accounts page, select your chequing account
- Select Direct Deposits & Payments
- Go to Canada Revenue Agency Direct Deposit Enrolment and select Enrol Now
- Select the account you’d like your funds deposited to
- Review your personal info and select Continue
- Read and agree to the Consent and Privacy Statements and select Confirm
How do I pay my personal income taxes online or in the app?
How can I find out what my Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA) contribution room is for a given tax year?
Can the Canada Emergency Business Account be cancelled or closed at any time without penalty?
What happens when my business is approved for the Canada Emergency Business Account? Will I be charged fees or interest?