What is a Scotia SelectPay Installment Plan and how do I set one up?
Scotia SelectPay is a new credit card feature that allows you to convert your eligible credit card purchases of $100 CAD or more into fixed monthly installment payments with no interest rate on your plan and a low fee.
To set up a SelectPay plan:
- Select an eligible credit card and click the Additional services tab
- Click Scotia SelectPay and choose your card
- Select an eligible purchase you’d like to convert into an installment plan
- Pick a plan (choose 3, 6, or 12 months and review the fee that applies)
- Read and agree to the SelectPay Terms and Conditions; once you’ve selected an installment plan, you will need to consent to and agree to the Terms and Conditions before the eligible purchase is converted into an installment plan
Allow 1 to 3 business days for your installment plan to get posted to your account.
When are my monthly Scotia SelectPay installment payments due?
What happens if I don’t pay my minimum monthly installment payment in full by the payment due date or I make a late payment?
Can I prepay my future installment payments? (The word prepay means making extra payments or paying off the entire outstanding installment balance.)
What happens if I pay off my current balance in the mobile app or balance owing on Scotia OnLine?
Why did Scotiabank cancel my installment plan?