What features are coming soon to the Scotiabank app?
Last year as the pandemic continued to evolve, our digital banking team rallied around one goal: building tools to help you access financial relief measures and advice quickly and easily through the app or online.
As we look towards a more positive future, we’re accelerating our focus on delivering a digital banking experience that’s fast, simple, and secure.
Based on your feedback, we’re adding new functionality in the next few months to serve you better. Here are some of the features we’re working on next:
- An easier way to find the right products to meet your needs (Spring 2021)
- 2-step verification for enhanced security (Summer 2021)
- Online appointment booking (Summer 2021)
- Live chat support (Fall 2021)
- Budgeting tools and financial insights (In development)
- Card lock for your debit and credit cards (In development)
- Running balance for managing accounts (Under review)
What can we do to make the app better for you? Tell us! Reach us anytime from the app by tapping More, selecting Contact us, and then selecting Send us feedback.
You’re also invited to join the Scotia Digital CommunityScotia Digital Community, where your feedback and ideas shape how we design, build, and reinvent the digital banking experience. Let’s create the future of digital banking together.