How do I change a trailing stop buy order?
To change a trailing stop buy order through Scotia iTRADE :
- Go to Trade & View Order.
- Enter the required information and click Search.
- Select the order you wish to change on the right side of the selected order and click Modify Order. When a trailing stop order is modified, the original Calculated Price is recalculated using the current market price.
- Enter the new Quantity as needed.
- Select the Price Type as needed.
- Select the Term as needed.
- Click Cancel Order Changes to reset the above changes as needed.
- Click Preview Order.
- Read the order over carefully and then enter your access code in the Access Code box and press Submit Order.
ScotiaMcLeod and International Investment Advisory clients should contact their advisor.
Last updated July 2, 2020