How can I take care of my business banking needs while I work remotely?
You can complete your business banking needs with the following options available:
Access to ScotiaConnectScotiaConnect online allows businesses of all sizes to:
- View detailed balance and transaction reports
- Customize access according to your employees’ needs
- Transfer funds, pay employees, bills and government taxes
- Send and receive wire payments around the world
- Deposit cheques and view Cheque Image Statements
- Upload and download payment files
Access to Scotia Connect through our Mobile Banking for Business app available in the App StoreApp Store or Google PlayGoogle Play allows businesses to view balances and transactions, approve and submit payments, transfer funds between accounts and make bill payments.
Download the Digital Token app available in the App StoreApp Store or Google PlayGoogle Play to your smartphone. Use the token number with your username and password to securely access ScotiaConnect or Mobile Banking for Business.
Access to TRADEXPRESS Elite PlusTRADEXPRESS Elite Plus allows buyers and sellers easy access to our full range of trade finance solutions including import and export letters of credit, standby letters of credit, letters of guarantee, and direct collections.
Visit Scotia OnLineScotia OnLine to complete many of your everyday and small business banking needs through online banking and our mobile banking app available in the App StoreApp Store or Google PlayGoogle Play.
Access to Scotia Dealer Link (SDL)Scotia Dealer Link (SDL) allows Automotive Finance Dealerships to:
- View details of current inventory
- Payout and chattel vehicles
- View reports to help manage inventory
- Manage bulk pre-payments