How do I enrol for AutoPay?
To set up AutoPay:
- From the app’s Home screen, tap your credit card account
- Tap Manage
- Tap AutoPay
- Tap Set up AutoPay
- Choose whether you’d like to pay from a Scotiabank account or from an external account
- Select your Scotiabank account or enter the details for your external account
- Choose whether you’d like the statement balance or minimum payment withdrawn every month on your statement date
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Tap Confirm
Once you've set up AutoPay, you can edit your settings at any time.
Please refer to your Pre-Authorized Payment (PAD) Agreement for all of your rights and obligations (including any recourse rights) that you have relating to your set-up of a pre-authorized payment through AutoPay to your Scotiabank credit card or line of credit account.
Remember to print or take a screen shot of your confirmation page when you set up AutoPay and keep it for your records.