How do I change the "deposit to" account for cash back rewards on a jointly-held credit card account?

To redirect your cashback rewards from a jointly-held credit card account to a different account, both account-holders have to provide consent. You can provide consent either by calling 1-800-387-65561-800-387-6556 or visiting your nearest branch.

Last updated July 4, 2020